Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Warby Parker 2016 Fall Collection

Happy Tuesday y'all! 
In todays post,  I wanted to announce Warby Parker's new Fall Collection. Details matter is the motto for Fall 2016. The eyeglasses in this collection range from subtle silhouettes to two-toned colorways and 24-karat gold accents. There are several assortments grouped by mixed materials, two-tones, autumnal hues, and more! 





Some you can even try on at home! All you have to do is pick 5 frames and Warby Parker ships them for free. You then try them out for 5 days and decide which ones you like. When you choose your fav, purchase it online and they will send you a fresh pair! Once your 5 days are up, you ship them back with a prepaid return label. That simple! 


Here are some of my favs from the Fall collection:


Casey


Chelsea


Duckworth


Which reminds me that I need to make an eye exam appt. My current eyeglasses are over 5 yrs old so  I'll definitely be investing in a pair of  Warby Parker eyeglasses. 


The Fall Collection is available today, Sept 13th online and in stores starting at $95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha