Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Welcome to the 70's

Yay! It's hump day! 2 more days of the week then some beach time with friends. Can you believe I practically live on the beach and haven't been this year yet? Well, let me tell you a secret. I'm not a beach person. I hate sand. It gets everywhere and I can't stand it. I usually leave the beach trips up to my husband and son. But we're moving soon so I'm gonna try to get all the water time in while I can. 

This was just something cute I threw on a couple weeks back. These platforms are to die for! I can't stand in heels/wedges for too long but these are amazing. I may need one of those pads to put on the balls of my feet because they start to rub after awhile. Other than that, I'm in love! I've been getting my monies worth with them because they go pretty much with every outfit. (If you follow my IG, you'll see.) I also figured I'd throw some bright colors into my wardrobe with it being Spring and all. My closet definitely needs more yellow. I was told it goes great with my complexion. *bang flip*




IMG_8671 IMG_8694 IMG_8749 IMG_8734 IMG_8756 IMG_8654 IMG_8705

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: J. Crew
Bag: Coach
Necklace/Shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha