Monday, May 11, 2015

Royalty

It's Monday! Blahhhh. I hope all my mommy friends had a great Mothers Day. I celebrated with my mom and Bray. Other than that, just sat around watching tv and catching up on sleep!

I absolutely love this dress. The color mainly. It's perfect. I no longer have it and now I wish I didn't sell it, but it was just chillin in my closet for a few years. It needed a new owner. So before I wished it goodbye, I put it on one last time..

IMG_8331 IMG_8345 IMG_8388 IMG_8337 IMG_8371 IMG_8357 IMG_8314


To shop my closet on Poshmark, click here.


Dress: Ross Dress for Less
Heels: UrbanOG
Clutch: Aldo

1 comment:

  1. Christa SunderlandMay 11, 2015 at 8:15 PM

    Very pretty dress and I'm glad you had a good Mother's day yesterday :) I'm only a pet mommy and I had a good pet mommy day yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha