Friday, May 15, 2015

Boho Vibes

I'm so glad it's the freakin' weekend. 3 more days until my husband comes home! Can you tell I'm excited!?
When I first saw this dress, I thought nothing of it. Mustard didn't look right on me. But I tried it on anyway and LOVED it. It's perfect for Spring/Summer; very lightweight. I added the denim jacket and other accessories for a more boho chic look. This dress wrinkles alot (even though I steamed it for 10 mins straight) so it gets very annoying. I'm 5'3" and it runs a little long..just to give you an idea.


IMG_8762 IMG_8832 IMG_8802 IMG_8764 IMG_8840 IMG_8792 IMG_8848

Just in case I don't post any outfits on the blog next week, follow me on my IG!

Dress: F21
Jacket: Ross Dress for Less
Hat/Bag/Sunnies/Bangles: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha