Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day Lookbook Vol.2 Pt. 1

Hey y'all! So last week I put up a post with some V-Day outfit ideas that I was crushin' on along with some cute goodies that are great to use around the house.

This week I'll be blogging my V-Day outfits that came straight from my closet! I didn't buy anything new, I swear it! Ok, except maybe these cute heels that were 30% off from ShoeDazzle. But who could resist that?! 
Also, if you're following me on IG (if not, then you should here), you know that I've been participating in some style challenges. Not only do you find some wonderful gals with great style, but the outfit ideas you come up with the items already in your wardrobe are amazing! 


IMG_8060 IMG_8064 IMG_8074 IMG_8125 IMG_8066 IMG_8106 IMG_8087 IMG_8144


Come back Wednesday for another Valentine's Day look!


Top/Skirt/Bag/Necklace: F21
Heels: ShoeDazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha