Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blues on the Lake

These pics were taken on Thanksgiving morning. Bray and I took a little trip down to Alys Beach but little did we know there was a race going on. I wanted to take some photos at the entrance with the Christmas trees, but there were too many people! This place is so beautiful. I'd shoot here all the time if I could. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

IMG_7186 IMG_7198 IMG_7189 IMG_7214 IMG_7187

Check out my Instagram for more pics from this shoot :)

Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: Boohoo
Coat: F21
Boots: JustFab
Bag: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha