Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pastels and Leopard Loafers

Hello loves! It's gotten a little warmer in my neck of the woods so warmer weather = brighter colors. This outfit was pretty basic until I added the scarf and threw on the loafers. Btw..aren't these loafers gorgeous!? Only $20 at F21! I read the reviews before buying that I had to order a 1/2 size down and they are the perfect fit! Please believe I'll be wearing these 'til they wear out. And these white pants go with everything! I've worn them so many times since last summer and the outfits just keep comin' to mind.  See you guys Friday!




Cardigan/Cami/Jeans/Scarf/Loafers: F21
Purse: Michael Kors (gifted)
Accessories: F21

1 comment:

  1. Love this look, Iesha! Those leopard flats are so cute!!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha