Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Favorite Boots

Todays post is somewhat late. But I've been busy all day. Ok maybe not all day. I totally forgot this post was all ready to go, just had to post it. Then I see that the photo hosting site I use changed up and my photos aren't even crisp. Ugh! Idk about y'all but I love seeing pretty clear photos. So I just uploaded them through blogger for now. Back to the drawing board..

Anyway, I wore this a few days.  A comfy, casual look. I may have only worn these boots a couple times on the blog but I swear by these babies almost every day. 







All items from F21 except boots are from JustFab.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha