Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Pop of Blue

Hello lovies! Of course, I took these pictures around Christmas and just now deciding to put them up. This shirt is definitely a staple in my closet because it goes with EVERYTHING! Even though it's only my second time wearing it lol. The last time I wore it was over the summer. You can catch that post here. And how cute is this little peplum skirt? I own it in red and they were only $7! These are also great staples as well. And my bag..I love it. Probably my favorite right now. It goes with everything and it has just the right amount of room that I love! Not to mention it was 50% so I only paid around $12 for it! 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And if you haven't seen him on my IG, everybody meet Kilo! 


Shirt/Skirt/Bag/Tights/Cardi: F21
Necklace: Target
Heels: ShoeDazzle

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit! I am loving your peplum skirt <3

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha