Monday, November 25, 2013

Camo & Leopard

My first attempt at mixing prints. Not too bad.

I bought this sweater in the Men's at F21. I love it. It's comfy and a little oversized. 
And you probably can't tell but I tried that new Maybelline Elixir and OMG i love it! Such a great substitute for a Carmex lover (like me). 



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sweater/Chambray/Jeans/Bag: F21
Hat: Target
Accessories: F21
Flats: Ross

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha