Friday, September 27, 2013

Little Pink Corvette

Last minute photos. No makeup, minimal jewelry, hair not did, whatevs.

 I fell in love with this top at work around the beginning of summer. And I'm just now wearing it. Go figure. I had a pink Barbie Corvette when I was little and damn I miss that thing! I wonder if I can find it anywhere..?
Also, I really thought I'd be wearing these pants more often since I bought them. But this is only the second time. Maybe when it gets colder here. I really do have to work on this gut though..



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Top/Pants/Cardigan/Bag: F21
Shoes: Converse via Journeys

12 comments:

  1. Cute casual outfit Iesha! I want me a barbie t-shirt too. ;)

    xoxo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/contrasting-denim-jeans-jacket/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love he top
    Nice post :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook?
    Let me know :)
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pants ;)

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesha, it is the first time I am visiting your blog and I think you totally look beautiful without make up, natural is always so pretty when you can wear it and you totally do :-). So smitten over thise high waisted Jeans with all those cute Buttons. Super cute casual look :-) Following you now via Bloglovin :-). Oh if you are planing on wearing pastels the next days you are more than welcome to join our link up :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the high waisted jeans with the converse! Great casual look girl:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool tee!

    xx,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a Barbie Corvette too! I love that tank top. So cute! And those jeans look great on you! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I had a Barbie collection outta this world! Gotta have this shirt! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the top, I want it! haha

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style, like your top.

    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love that top!! Perfect casual chic outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha