Monday, May 27, 2013

A Wonder(ful) Woman Memorial Weekend

Happy Memorial Day! I was lucky enough to get today off from work so of course I spent it taking pics for you guys! I originally wore this on Saturday to work but instead I wore it with my white sandals and my white blazer. Not so much today..too hot! So I pulled out my WW Converses and rocked those.  For those that don't know, I kinda have an obsession with Wonder Woman and with it being Memorial Day, I decided to wear the good ol' red, white, and blue. 


Afterwards, we headed to the All-Stars Memorial to show respect to those who have fallen. 




















Tank: Hot Topic (old)
Earrings/Sunnies/Skirt: F21
Chucks: Journeys
Clutch: Gifted

11 comments:

  1. cool! i love everything! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear..
    wow u look adorable..
    cool cool cool..
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! im crazy about your shoes! super cool!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!! hi and thank you for your comment on my blog.. :) , you seem to be having so much fun in all your posts, I can tell :).
    hope you stop by soon.. and following as well
    ;)
    Leidy
    www.myfairleidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you look so pretty and cool!

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your fun shoes!!!

    http://www.julesfashionweek.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the printed blouse! I am your newest follower! Follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So in love with this outfit right down to the shoes! You are adorable!!!

    xoxo
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sneakers are amazingly gorgeous! :) thanks for visiting and keep in touch!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! Gimme those shoes, lol. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha