Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks

So I took these photos yesterday before starting dinner and didn't get the chance to upload them.  I absolute love this dress. Downside is it's a large and it may be the last time i wear it. :( I bought it back when I lived in AZ and that's when I was a bit chunkier. And at that time it was super short. I decided to pair it with a random belt and these sandals. I went nowhere special, just decided to take some pics because I know I won't have any time until next week. This weekend will be super busy because I have to work both jobs, so I'm looking at 3 15hr work days in a row. Pray for me! 
































This Thanksgiving, I'm just thankful for having the best people around to keep me up and running. My husband, son, co-workers. It's my family's second year celebrating the holidays together. This time of year really gets me homesick because I start to miss friends and family back home..and the food! 
What did you do for Thanksgiving? :)




Earrings: Gifted
Dress: Forever 21 (old)
Sandals: DSW
Ring: Forever 21
Belt: From a random dress


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (dressedupnlove) and Instagram (bulletproofbracelets)!

17 comments:

  1. Rock it out doll ;) I adore the shoes so beautiful! xo

    http://www.dressedinthecity.com/2012/11/international-giveaway-clip-in-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for striped dresses, so I loooove this outfit! :)

    Janell
    www.fashionableyoubyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hues of the stripe dress n' the use of brown to compliment! Don't feel bad I work overnights! It sucks you are not the only one!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your hair and you kind of remind me Monica (the singer)who I think is gorgeous btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute look! Love that striped dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across your blog by chance, and I fell in love! I'm following u!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks amazing on you;)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOoooveee those strappy brown sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl you're looking super HOT with this body hugging dress it looks stunning on you and the color green surely suits you lovely. Great photos and hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award, you can check it out here

    Past Midnight
    http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great and I love your shoes :)
    www.fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous color on the stripes i love those heels they are gorgeous!!
    THANK YOU so much for the vote by the way!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look, great blog! I've partnered with famed Bev Hills dermatologist on a fab holiday giveaway! Oprah just named The Lancer Method Luxury Skincare Collection ($300) as one of her favorite things and I'm giving away one set to a lucky reader! http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/11/oprahs-favorite-things-lancer-skincare-gift.html

    Hope you enter. Good luck!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely, the dress is gorgeous (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha