Saturday, September 1, 2012

In Love with MaryJane

The shoes that is. Hello ladies! Let me start this post of by saying...
SEPTEMBER!
September is my favorite month. Why? Well, it's my birthday month of course, why else?! September (to me) starts off the 2nd half of the year. Most of my family members birthdays are in September and it's when Autumn starts. My favorite season. Also, the temperature still hasn't dropped here in Florida. Looks like I won't really get an autumn this year. :(

So, I just had to kick off my fav month wearing my fav color. Pink of course. Enjoy!










FINALLY received my Payson's. I bought them in early July and I had to send them because they were ripped on the side. They finally sent my 2nd pair later that month and I'm just now wearing them. They're super comfortable and the platform is majorly light-weight. And I had to order them a half size up based on reviews. I love them.





Love love love this QUEEN snapback i just received from the talented Loany G. I can tell you I'm not really a hat w/ a brim type of girl, but I'm in love with this one. She is still selling these as well as KING snapbacks. Get yours today here






Shirt/Jeans/Bracelets: Forever 21
Heels: Just Fab
Purse: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Hat: Loany G.

7 comments:

  1. Love that blouse,you look gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mary-Janes are to die for! And I love how your mani matches them... gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit love! Thanks for the follow and the lovely comment on my blog! following back =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purple heels is gorgeous!

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit =)
    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite shoes Payson I have them in nude, purple, and orange :) Great look!

    http://marieesbella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg What a beautiful girl! which lispstick is that? :)

    check some DIY
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha