Monday, July 2, 2012

New Girl


Yay! My first blog post and I'm so excited! Lately I've been browsing through alot of fashion blogger sites and I have become completely inspired. Up until recently, I was never into fashion much. Being a housewife, I had gotten so bored so all i did was shop. Since me and my family moved to FL, there aren't too many girlie stores around. Just a Forever 21 (that sucks to the extreme). So I turned to online shopping and let's say I've become addicted. I hope to update as much as possible and start networking with new folks. Comments and feedback are welcome. Enjoy!



I picked up this clutch a couple weeks ago from the Base Exchange. It was on clearance for $6! I'm not really a clutch girl, but i couldn't resist.  It's got alot of room (not enough for me on most days)  and i love the leopard print. Maybe I'll consider getting more!

I bought these shoes from Bakers about a week or so ago. They were originally $80 and got them when they went on sale for $60. (Sadly they're on sale AGAIN for $50.)  They have a clutch to match and they also come in black! 





Button-Up, skinny  jeans, and sunglasses all from Forever 21.




3 comments:

  1. You look great!! Loving the shoes. Can't wait for mine to come in the mail. Congrats on your first post!

    xo
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! I'm gonna go check out the site now. Hopefully, they'll still have them. Great look! Classic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha