Friday, July 20, 2012

Color Puddle

OMG I can't believe it's been a week since i posted. I'm slacking already! OK, but it really wasn't my fault. It only seems to rain after I get off work. :( So, here I am.  Here's todays outfit. I was so upset that I wore this and on my way to work it started raining. ALOT! The weather was perfectly fine when i left the house. My shoes are suede and luckily the rain didn't ruin them. Thankfully, the rain let up while I was at work. But of course, when I stepped out to start taking pics, it started to rain again.  Here ya go. Enjoy!







I've been wanting a white blazer for the longest! The cheapest I can find them are on Forever 21 and when I went to buy one, they were all sold out. So I guess they finally restocked. I definitely want a few other colors such as yellow and pink. 


I finally got my Steve Madden's in the mail yesterday. And they got here in 2 days! (only cause they shipped from TX) I actually saw these in a post of one of my followers and fell in love. They were on sale for $45! I only go to Steve Madden site every once in awhile so the last time I saw them they were still brand new. After I bought these, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't ever pay full price for a pair of brand new shoes. I'll just wait until they go on sale. So I guess I'll be checking all my shoe sites at least once a week. Lol.





Just a couple more pics of my new pumps.





Tank: Target
Jeans: Kohl's
Blazer/Necklace: Forever 21
Heels: Steve Madden

xoxo
-Iesha



1 comment:

  1. Love these shoes they are gorgeous, I am a Steve Madden addict :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog! Don't forget to check out my previous posts! Feedback is welcome and if you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

-iesha